A Beachy Christmas Wreath - for the back door! | Life Love and Hiccups: A Beachy Christmas Wreath - for the back door!
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Friday 16 December 2011

A Beachy Christmas Wreath - for the back door!

Pin It Last weekend I decided the doors on my back deck needed a little Christmas jooshing.

what I really wanted was a couple of wreaths like you hang on the front door, to decorate the back doors.

I have seen some in good old Pinterest that tickled my fancy so I decided to give it a go myself.

Take 2 little wreaths from Kmart I bought for 2 bucks each.


and some star fish I had lying, along with some cute ribbon.


I stripped the wreaths of all the decorations, until I was just left with a cute little blank canvas of a wreath.


I cut 2 lengths of ribbon and fixed some velcro self adhesive dots to the ends

Then attached the ribbon to the wreaths.

 Hot glued in a starfish to the centre.

 And Bingo - 2 little wreaths to decorate the back doors.

 


These were a super easy and fun little wreath to make. And I love the way they add a bit of Christmas cheers to the back doors. And I am heading off to get rid of those cobwebs lol :)