I am thankful for YOU! | Life Love and Hiccups: I am thankful for YOU!
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Thursday 1 December 2011

I am thankful for YOU!

Pin It Today I just wanted to let you all know how thankful I am to you guys that read and support my blog.

Thank you for your gorgeous comments, the emails, the tweets and the facebook messages.

I cannot tell you how much they mean to me.

I know I am not normally this soppy, but I am sitting here with the notes to write up an entirely different post, and I seem to have digressed a little (or actually quite a lot) from what I actually planned to write about - which was excessive farting and gassiness in case you were wondering.

Tonight I find myself feeling a little nostalgic, slightly sentimental and hugely grateful.

So I just wanted to take this moment to relish this hormonal gushiness and say a HUGE thank you :)

You guys ROCK! Mwah xxxx

 

Linking up with Kate Says Stuff for Thankful Thursday. 
Make sure you pop on over and check out all the fabulous blogs that link up.