A letter to The Chicken Sausage! I KNOW DOGS CAN'T READ!!!! | Life Love and Hiccups: A letter to The Chicken Sausage! I KNOW DOGS CAN'T READ!!!!
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Tuesday 31 January 2012

A letter to The Chicken Sausage! I KNOW DOGS CAN'T READ!!!!

Pin It Ok ok I KNOW dogs can't read but writing is supposed to be therapeutic and at this very moment I need all the therapy I can get. The Chicken Sausage has gone and done it again!

Dear Milly,

I think you are a really excellent dog and a super nice pet but COME ON ..... enough already.

I forgave you for eating a hole in the wall......



And chewing up the corner of the couch and your new sheepskin ruggie.


But seriously - did you HAVE to go and do this to the new grass???


Oh listen here, don't give me that old story meh meh meh it was the cat a few doors down. That old cat can't even cock a leg to piddle (do cat's actually cock legs to piddle???) And I know we have a lot of bandicoots around here, but not a herd of 40kg grass killers!


You have guilt written ALL over your face. I so know it was you!

A word of warning Milly, Chicken Sausages DO NOT destroy homes!!!! I can always go back to the store and get the real chicken Sausages you know!



Do it again and the Monkey gets it. And I don't care if you have already eaten two of its legs and an arm off it - It still has an arm and a head I can damage.

Love your doting owner xxx


At the time this was published, sadly Monkey has been laid to rest......

 Linking up with 
the hilarious Jess from Diary of a SAHM for I Blog On Tuesdays,