I Don't Think I Wanna Play Anymore....But I made you a Video | Life Love and Hiccups: I Don't Think I Wanna Play Anymore....But I made you a Video
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Wednesday 29 February 2012

I Don't Think I Wanna Play Anymore....But I made you a Video

Pin It I won't write much more about this than to say THANK YOU for your gorgeous emails and comments, but I have decided I don't think I wanna play this sharing my head game anymore. Its getting a little crowded in there and I have a headache from all the thinking and quite frankly all the cluttered thoughts were clashing with my decor.

I'm sorry... I feel like I have failed this weird little experiment of mine, but I actually learnt a lot about myself from inviting you inside my mind. I don't think I'm overly shallow, I'm definitely kinda vain, very much cuckoo and not particularly comfortable with too deep.

I'm always happy to share my thoughts and feelings around here, including the good, bad and downright ridiculous - but for everyones safety and well being, maybe not in such a large single undiluted dose.

That being said, I think I'm gonna take my bat and ball and go home now.

Watch the Vlog, VeLog, Video thingy, you'll understand... I hope.

Life is more fun if you can focus on the good stuff and laugh at the shit.

And I'm sitting on a stool - not the toilet.......Seriously!