Wonderfully Insignificant | Life Love and Hiccups: Wonderfully Insignificant
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Wonderfully Insignificant

Pin It Sometimes my head gets too busy. You know that feeling where you are just so tired of over thinking things and shifting through boxes of wannabe problems that crowd your mind.

Last week my mind went in to power save mode and I just had to switch it off for a little while. It was the perfect time for me to enforce a self imposed Time Out .... for myself.....

A walk on the beach helps to flush out the junk in my mind and on this particular day it was exactly what I needed.

Time on the beach, no thinking, just being..... and ever so grateful for the joy of feeling wonderfully insignificant for a little while.


This week I am using this post to link up to some of my favourite sites.

(though I know its not entirely wordless really)
(as sometimes I need a little reminder of just how much I have to be grateful for.)