Hello I Love You, Wont You Tell Me Your Name! | Life Love and Hiccups: Hello I Love You, Wont You Tell Me Your Name!
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Thursday 21 February 2013

Hello I Love You, Wont You Tell Me Your Name!

Pin It


Hello I love you, wont you tell me your name!

You know when you have a song stuck in your head and you sing it over and over and freaking over until you drive everybody batshit crazy?

Haha - You're welcome!

Sorry but you are probably going to be singing that song all day now and whilst I would like to apologise for doing that to you .... I can't. Because I have been singing it all night to the point my family want to have me committed, so its only fair that it's now your turn. :)

I am sure it comes as no surprise to you that I am completely inquisitive by nature. That really is just a very polite way of saying I am a sticky beak.

I love to ask like a zillion questions when I meet people and I am very fond of peering in through peoples windows as I walk or drive along the street of an evening. I'm not a peeping Tom ... well not entirely, but I do find some bizarre comfort in just observing people going about their lives. If I am being completely honest I also like to peek at their home decor and that is reflected in my obsession for home magazines.

That is part of the reason why I love blogs and instagram so much, because it is an open invitation to peek into peoples lives. No one is going to saunter up and confront me for being a busy body because well you invited me here. haha.

When I am at a coffee shop or waiting on the street or in the car for the kids, I like to people watch. No correction I LOVE to people watch. I am so beyond curious about who they are, what are they doing and what makes them tick. Why are they frowning, what are they laughing about, why do they seem so sad?

I would probably be locked up if I stopped everyone and started questioning everyone them as they momentarily pass through my life on the street, but it doesn't stop me from being curious about you.

Every day, usually 5 days a week I come to this blog and I spew my thoughts, my feelings and my stuff ups into a post. I share snippets of my home, my day and my life. I invite you into the lives of my family and to share in our successes and our failures, but all the while I am curious about you.

I trail the back of the blog for information about you. I know that over two and a half thousand of you visit me most days, I know that half of you come from Australia and a huge bunch of you come from the US and Britain. I know that there are some gorgeous people from Ireland, Malaysia, Singapore, Sweden and France  visiting regularly and I know that there was even someone from Iraq last week.

I know what browser you use to visit me and I know how long you stay, but what I don't know about is you. Who YOU really are.

OK I know some of you *Hi Mum, Carl and Simone* and I know others through your own gorgeous blogs, but that is really only a very small percentage in the bigger picture.

So I want to know more about you and I would love it if you would share something with me about yourself. This is your place as much as it is mine and whilst yes this blog is a platform for me to typically overshare on, I also want to get to know you through here as well.

So please, humour me and share something, anything with me.

Where do you come from? Do you have kids, if so how many? 
Do you go out to work or do you work from home looking after your family? 
What do you like to do in your spare time, do you have any favourite hobbies? 
Do you like Vodka and shopping as much as I do?
Are you happy or are you sad and why? 
How did you find Life Love and Hiccups and is there any particular reason you like to visit here (please tell me cause I'll totally give you more of that if I know what it is). 
Do you have a blog? What is your blog address?

Come on, are you ready? Its your turn. Ready Set Go ..........