Feeling Creative? Plus Some Free Printable Art by ME :) | Life Love and Hiccups: Feeling Creative? Plus Some Free Printable Art by ME :)
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Thursday 8 August 2013

Feeling Creative? Plus Some Free Printable Art by ME :)

Pin It

One of the things I have been doing lately (among a bucket load of things) is working on some print art to give as gifts to friends.

Basically I just take a line from a favourite song, or a quote that is relevant to my friend, and I create some personalized artwork for them.

All the designs are done in PicMonkey and it is seriously easy to do, so why not have a go at it yourself.

Just let your imagination go and your creativity flow and before you know it you will have some personal art works for your home or to give as gifts to friends.

I print mine off on A4 glossy photo paper and then simply frame it in and IKEA Ribba frame.

Here's a couple I have done lately for friends and my own home.


I have uploaded them for you as a PDF too so feel free to download them and print them off for yourself.


Happy Creating!