Where I Blog From | Life Love and Hiccups: Where I Blog From
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Thursday 19 September 2013

Where I Blog From

Pin It
I make no excuses for hiding away in my little lady cave come home office. It's my happy place and it is where I write, work, create and drink vodka cocktails.

Ok I'll pretty much do the last thing anywhere because I am really not fussy like that.

I love the recent posts floating around from various bloggers about where they blog from - Cause I'm a total sticky beak remember, and I like to imagine them sitting there doing their thing when I read their blogs.

And so I thought I would share my space with you today, so you too can have a sticky beak if you are so inclined like me ;)



As you know I have been working on my home office for some time now, adding the finishing touches in the makeover that I started when I left my corporate job and began working for myself.

I think I may be done now and have achieved what I was after.

I wanted a place that was bright and colourful and inspiring. A space that I don't mind spending time in day in and day out.

I do however blog from pretty much anywhere - at home in the loungeroom, sitting on my bed, on the back deck or out and about at a coffee shop somewhere in my travels. I like that about blogging - you can pretty much do it anywhere and any time.

But if I had to pick a favourite place, it would be here where there is coffee on tap and surrounded by all my favourite things.

And my co-worker is pretty darn cute don't you think?



I'm busy playing catch up today as the kid's school musical has eaten into my working week and I am miles behind in pretty much everything. So if you need me, I will be the one with the head down and bum up trying to stay focused.

Where do you like to blog, work or get creative from?