Cute Trick or Treat and Decorating Ideas for Halloween | Life Love and Hiccups: Cute Trick or Treat and Decorating Ideas for Halloween
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Thursday 17 October 2013

Cute Trick or Treat and Decorating Ideas for Halloween

Pin It

I remember back in my pre-child days, I used to say "if I ever have kids they are so NOT doing Halloween".

Yep yep yep, I was a regular old Halloween Grinch who thought that since we are not Americans, we cannot participate in this celebration here is Australia.

Bahaha well that all went out the window when my oldest son was about 3 months old and I spied the cutest little wizards outfit in size 00. From pretty much that point on I was a goner for Halloween.

These days, I throw myself into it with the same sort of enthusiasm that a premenstrual woman craves chocolate... there is just no stopping me.

I started my preparations in advance early this year and although I would like to say it is because I am super organised, it's was actually because I was writing some Halloween articles for IGA's website and I needed to make some craft tutorials for them.

But if anyone else is asking, it's because I'm just such a great planner *ahem* OK?

You can read the full article and tutorials as well as ideas on inviting the neighbours to participate over here at IGA, but I thought I would share with you some pictures of the Halloween bits and pieces that I (and by 'I' we all know I am referring to Martha Mudguts), put together after being inspired by so many awesome Halloween pins on Pinterest.































So I'm thinking we are pretty much set for all the ghouls and Zombies we expect to come knocking at our door on October 31st this year. 

How about you guys - do you get into Halloween where you are?