What Happens When One Combines School Holiday Exhaustion, Vodka and Interviews | Life Love and Hiccups: What Happens When One Combines School Holiday Exhaustion, Vodka and Interviews
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Tuesday 15 October 2013

What Happens When One Combines School Holiday Exhaustion, Vodka and Interviews

Pin It


The exotic combination of a serious lack of sleep, school holiday exhaustion and a couple of Vodka cocktails sure do make for an interesting interview. 

I know this because I just re-read the interview I did with my blogging buddy Chris from The Life Creative.

When Chris asked me if he could interview me for his blog I was all "What a cack I'm totally up for that" and then I promptly forgot all about it because I kind of suck like that. 

After a couple of gentle nudges from Chris later I finally sat myself down with a caprioska and my laptop and got to work answering his interview questions. A few caprioskas later I was feeling very merry and I had finished answering everything he asked me.... perhaps a little too truthfully in some parts.

Ummm kid's if you ever read this interview one day ... Of course Mummy doesn't have favourites!





Don't forget to enter the various GIVEAWAYS I have running at the moment! 
If you haven't yet entered - put it on your To-Do-List immediately! :)