The Weekend Rewind Weekly Blog Hopping Party | Life Love and Hiccups: The Weekend Rewind Weekly Blog Hopping Party
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Friday 7 February 2014

The Weekend Rewind Weekly Blog Hopping Party

Pin It

First of all can I just say thank you so much for the amazing response to my first linky party last week. I love reading about the bedroom makeover Tessa and her sellers on DTLL did for a very special little girl and the adorable Back to school Brekkie Kelly put on for her kids. I swooned over Sarah's vintage dress finds and Yvette's Castle pillowcases and I sat in tears as I read Jane's beautiful letter to her daughter Milla.

I flipping love this blogging community of ours. When I first started blogging, all be it somewhat accidentally, I was completely blown away by the support I received from my fellow bloggers. I will always be grateful to Mrs Woogs for the friendship encouragement and advice she gave me and to my Cherie from Raising Master Max for being my very first bloggy friend.

These days in life it seems that so many are quick to take aim at anyone they see as competition, and although I am not naive enough to think that this doesn't exist to some degree in the blogging world, I think that on large the wider blogging community truly supports each other. There is nothing more awesome than seeing the sharing of posts, the way fellow bloggers rush to someone's aid when they need a little extra support and watching the friendships that start on a blog flow over into the real world.

I have been lucky enough to make quite a few special friends through blogging and Bron from Maxabella Loves is one of those. This woman rocks truly rocks and has a heart as big as China. I mean she is a freaking blogging legend in Australia and everyday I watch as she reaches out to other bloggers to show her support. She is so on the ball, funny and kind and yet she will be sitting there right at this moment turning red as she reads me blowing smoke up her ass. Sorry Bron.

Anyways I am so excited to tell you that Bron and I have decided to co host the Weekly Weekend Rewind Linky Blog Hopping thingymajig. This has been going for some time over on Bron's blog and instead of me running another one on weekends, we have decided to join forces and invite our extended circles to all come and join in one big weekly blog orgy. Ewww ok that doesn't exactly sound how I intended it to.

The point is we want to invite everyone in the blogging community to come and link up each week, whether you have been blogging for years or you are about to hit publish on your very first blog post. We want to create a place where readers of blogs can find one huge big bucket of bloggy awesomeness to dive into and to discover blogs that they didn't even know existed.

It doesn't matter if you link up here on my blog or over on Bron's blog, your link will show up in both places.
The link will be open every Friday night at 8pm and will close on Sunday nights at midnight. Simply link up your favourite post from the past week and then hop around and discover some of the other gorgeous blogs in the links.

Hell we were so excited about this we even made a special button for you if you would like to use it and feel free to tag your posts with #weekendrewind.


Alright enough already let's this party started. Link away at the bottom of this post my lovelies.