Weekend Rewind Blog Hop - And Some More Bloggy Awesome Blogs To Share | Life Love and Hiccups: Weekend Rewind Blog Hop - And Some More Bloggy Awesome Blogs To Share
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Friday 16 May 2014

Weekend Rewind Blog Hop - And Some More Bloggy Awesome Blogs To Share

Pin It

So that was the Clayton's week right?

You know, some kind of trick week that they give you so that you can pretend you are having a week but really you aren't, because you are kind of trapped somewhere between last week and next week with no real recollection of the past few days.

I think I may have gone a little over board with the saline nose flushes this week and flushed out a few too many brain cells along with the snot.

If I'm not making much sense to you - fear not, its not you, its me.

In fact I don't think I have made much sense at all since Monday night. Some may question if I have ever made any sense.

Whatever.

But enough of the whinging already as I have driven my poor family crazy with all my moaning and groaning this week. This week came with one hellava silver lining from being couch bound. For the first time in longer than my memory serves me, I am on top of my email. Yep I nailed it AND I spent a glorious amount of time this week soaking up loads of bloggy awesomeness from around the interwebs as my reward.

Considering I haven't done much else apart from cough, sniff, whinge and moan this week - I don't have a lot to talk about tonight. So instead, I thought I would dedicate this post to sharing a few of the blogs that managed to make me smile this week when I was feeling like utter crap. It's just my little way of sharing some love and saying thanks to these bloggers for keeping me sane.



Chris from The Life Creative is an absolute hoot to hang out with. This guy literally oozes style and when it comes to talking about the latest trends in interiors, Chris delivers. He lives and breathes interiors so it is no surprise that this guy knows what he is talking about.


Jodi writes one of those blogs that every time I visit I get whiplash from nodding my way through her posts. Completely honest and straight from the heart, I could totally imagine myself sitting for hours and chatting to her about life in general.


If Stacey from Veggie Mama wasn't so genuinely nice I would have to despise her. I mean after all dont you think it's totally unfair that one woman has it ALL going on. She is drop dead gorgeous, completely down to earth, makes beautiful children and yep is pretty much a total rock star. You can't NOT like Stacey - its literally impossible.


Whilst I have never met Jody from Lemon Rhodes in person, she comes across as such a gentle soul. There is such honesty in her photos and an endearing shyness in her words and her blog is just a beautiful and calming place to visit.


As a colour lover myself I adore the way Yvette from the Stylist Splash celebrates the bright and beautiful in life. We both share a love (addiction) to cushions and flowers so bonus points for like minded addictions and her blog is every bit as bright and bubbly as she is.


Another bright and funky mama to add to the mix is Babs from Patchwork Cactus. A fellow crafty nut, Babs shares her totally cute and creative projects / DIY on her blog. Take for example today's project - PINEAPPLE STAMPS! Need I say anything more?


Bec from Mumma Tells has a way with words that reaches out through the computer screen and squeezes your heart. The poetic emotion with which she writes, both inspires and leaves you wanting more... and more... and more.

I love sharing some of the blogs I love and think are Bloggy awesome, but the hardest part is limiting it to just a few each time I do it. Trust me though - there are loads more for me still to share. I am a greedy when it comes to blogs and I have a very fat blog reader on my iPad to show for it.

What are some blogs you are loving lately or have discovered and would like to share with us?

Speaking of some blog loving - I think it's time to link up your blog and get down to some serious blog reading yeah? Have a fabulous weekend!




Link up your favourite post from the past week and then pop around and say hello to some of the other lovely linkers. The Weekend Rewind blog hopping party starts every Friday night at 8pm and links will close on Sunday night at midnight. Link up here or over on Bron's blog (Maxabella)Sonia's blog (Sonia Styling) or Kelly's at A Life Less Frantic
It does not matter where you link as your link will show up in all 3 places.