Kiwi Fruit Coping Cordial | Life Love and Hiccups: Kiwi Fruit Coping Cordial
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Thursday 15 January 2015

Kiwi Fruit Coping Cordial

Pin It
Whilst in my mind, I am a perfectly poised and shining example of parenting with patience... the reality is somewhat difference and there are some days that all I can do is whip myself up a batch of Mummy’s Coping cordial and go and hide in a corner somewhere. Somewhere preferably with headphones on and armed with an industrial size of Cadburys and a straight jacket.

Whether you are experiencing one of 'those days' and need a good old dose of Mummy’s Coping Cordial, or, you are just looking for a tasty new cocktail to sip on - I have you sorted with this delicious toe curling Kiwi Fruit Margarita.,
Tell me - how are you coping with the holidays? No REALLY?
Doing OK or need a bucket of these to get you through?


CRAVING MORE COCKTAILS?