Australia Day Vodka Popsicles. You KNOW You Want To! | Life Love and Hiccups: Australia Day Vodka Popsicles. You KNOW You Want To!
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Monday 26 January 2015

Australia Day Vodka Popsicles. You KNOW You Want To!

Pin It

Hello and Happy Straylia Day me maties!

I'm here but I am not really here if you know what I mean. Actually I'm planning on spending today feasting on a Snapper as big as my head with my family and kicking back with a bevvie or two to toast to my fellow Australians.

Is there any better way to spend this day?

Not in my books.

But before I go, I just wanted to let you know that I have been busy concocting the perfect treat for Australia Day for us adults... Vodka Popsicles. I know right! Vodka and dessert in one!

I must admit I patted myself pretty hard on the back over this recipe and yeah... OK, I made an alcohol free version for the kids too because hey, we can't be seen to be hogging all the fun now can we? *cue the eye roll*

Sheeesh!

Pop on over to Mother and Baby and grab my recipe for the Australia Day Vodka Popsicles.

I promise they are all THAT and then some!

Later kids!