I have decided to take a little Blogg vacay this week to gets some things done that need doing behind the scenes rather than just let it all build up and then me go all batshit crazy and risk being locked up in a padded cell... although that does sound kind of relaxing.
Of course I will still be loitering around Facebook and Instagram because... umm I just cant stay that away for long!
In the meantime - I thought I would share my top 10 blog posts of all time (according to my Google Stats)... you know just in case you are bored and want to take a little trip down memory lane with me.
See you soonish.
1. It's the one where I revealed the good the bad and scarred - all my darkest deepest stuff. You can read the full series starting here if you like,
2. Mum said the F word! Yep I sure did!
3. We talked all things bloggy here - well how to survive the first year of blogging anyway.
4. So many of us have been through the heart ache of miscarriage. This post talks about how those little angels of ours grew wings.
5. The one where I accidentally bought my son a hash pipe. Oh man, I really did!
6. The absolute lowest I have ever gone when it comes to parenting. Think pond scum and you aren't even close.
7. A Bittersweet Victory - this one seems to get a new boost at the start of every school year.
8. Have you ever felt so completely overwhelmed and unhappy with your life | job | lack of direction? I have and this post was from the night I found myself standing right on the edge.
9. It seems there are quite a few of us who are constantly looking for some inspiration when it comes to decorating our kid's bedrooms.
10. How to fake it till you make it... I still can't believe just how many of us have anxiety over meeting new people.