As Bright & Sparkly As a Pile of Poo | Life Love and Hiccups: As Bright & Sparkly As a Pile of Poo
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Friday 27 November 2015

As Bright & Sparkly As a Pile of Poo

Pin It

You know what - my mood today is as bright and sparkly as a pile of poo... or something like that.

I'm guessing from the lovely soft genteel photos of my children that I put at the start of this post that you weren't really expecting me to say that right?

Actually I have been kind like this all week really which is why I haven't been game enough to blog and although I can't actually pin point exactly what it is that has me in such a foul mood, I'm gonna go ahead and blame it all on ISIS, the cost of GIN, the fact that I am ferociously pre menstrual.

Whatever.







I'd like to have some happy ending to this story to share with you... something like how the sight of my beautiful children having fun and frolicking on the beach made me so happy that the bad mood literally melted away and revealed a glowing happy sunshiny Sonia.

Pffft... but that would be a big fat lie.

Whilst they did manage to brighten me up a little because hello - kids, sunshine and the beach is kind of happy stuff - the truth is I'm still in a really stabby mood and probably shouldn't be allowed anywhere near sharp objects or anything expensive or breakable for 24 hours... give or take.

Such is life!

Have a great weekend you guys.

Who's going to the Kidspot Party tomorrow night?
What are you up to this weekend?


This is our final Weekend Rewind for this year as we are heading into the silly season and we know things start to get any crazier than usual for us all.

We will be back next year but for one last time this year, let me introduce you to our gorgeous Weekend Rewind Hostie - Karina from the Laney Files.

I have been fortunate enough to catch up with Karina and I have to tell you she is every bit as lovely in real life as she is on her blog. Pop on over and say hello when you have linked up!

https://twitter.com/@laney_fileshttps://www.facebook.com/thelaneyfileshttp://www.thelaneyfiles.com/http://www.thelaneyfiles.com/http://www.thelaneyfiles.com/Image HTML map generator
This is our last Weekend Rewind for the year, but to play along simply link up your favourite post from the past week and then if you get a chance, pop around and say hello to some of the other lovely linkers. The Weekend Rewind blog hopping party starts every Friday night at 8pm and links will close on Sunday night at midnight. Link up here or over on Zoe's blog (A Quirky Bird) (Bron Maxabella is on a WR vacay)It does not matter where you link as your link will show up in all places.