Wonderful Weekends - A Love Story :) | Life Love and Hiccups: Wonderful Weekends - A Love Story :)
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Monday 19 December 2011

Wonderful Weekends - A Love Story :)

Pin It
It has been a while since I have given you an update on our Chicken Sausages. If you have no idea what I am talking about, you can read all about my impulse purchase here- meet-my-chicken-sausages  


Our not so little any more Chicken Sausage, other wise known as Milly has grown and continues to grow. She has the most humongous feet. (Totally takes after her non biological mother)

Sure she has done some damage. Ahem slight understatement. Need a reminder?



I stopped photographing all the damage, because I decided it really wasnt something I wanted to remember and relive the pain of in the future.
Ok she eats her own poo and is a total klutz, but hey clumsy is a prerequisite in this household.

Milly has won us over well and truly. We all heart her and she has especially won the heart of my middle son Sam. These two have become the bestest of buddies and they just adore each other.

This weekend, despite all the rushing around and festivities, I enjoyed just taking the time to watch these two in action. I felt like an outsider watching a love story played out before me.


So whilst I have a million things I was going to write about this weekend, I decided to go with the one that made my heart sing the loudest.

What did you get up to this weekend?

I would love to share in your comments what wonderful things you did or if you have a blog, please link up your weekend post so we can all have a sticky beak and enjoy.




How to join in and Link up
  1. Follow Life Love and Hiccups cause I would totally love you to join the family :)
  2. Grab the Wonderful Weekends button and post it in your sidebar or in your Wonderful Weekends post.
  3. Add your post url to the linky thingy (totally a technical term) in the Wonderful Weekends Post which will be live every Monday on Life Love and Hiccups.
  4. For every one to get the most out of this Blog Hop, please remember to visit the other members. Enjoy and be inspired by their posts and share the comment love.