In My Blog Reader - Blogs That Make Me Laugh | Life Love and Hiccups: In My Blog Reader - Blogs That Make Me Laugh
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Thursday 11 April 2013

In My Blog Reader - Blogs That Make Me Laugh

Pin It


I am seriously getting such a kick out of sharing some of the blogs in my reader and I LOVE that you guys have enjoyed discovering some old Faves in there and some new ones you hadn't yet discovered for yourself.

So far we have covered off my Morning Cuppa Reads and Inspiring Women. This week I am sharing Blogs that Make Me Laugh. Now that is not to say that these gorgeous bloggers don't ever make me cry too.

These guys are super talented and totally have the ability to make me laugh, cry, fart, hiccup, snort and dislocate my neck from nodding too much at their totally relatable words.

So in case this is the first time you have seen these 'In my Reader posts', this is how it works.

Each Thursday I am sharing just some of the blogs from the various categories in my fastidiously organised blog reader. Just in case you haven't cottoned on yet, I'm anal retentive when it comes to organisation too.

I then add these blogs into a Blog Roll along with some others over there to the right on my side bar.

I will be frequently adding new blogs to that sidebar blog roll because every week my reader gets fatter as there are SO MANY bloody fabulous blogs out there.

I use Bloglovin at the moment since Google Reader is soon gonna go to ground. If you also use Bloglovin and you would like to follow Life Love and Hiccups on Bloglovin just click here or on the picture below.

Follow on Bloglovin

OK so lets get this laugh fest started.






































































































































Have you got any blogs in your reader that make you laugh that I should know about?
Maybe yours?

Feel free to share them in the comments below for all of us.