The Cup Song | Life Love and Hiccups: The Cup Song
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Monday 1 April 2013

The Cup Song

Pin It Sometimes kids just blow me away. Like really blow me away!

And such was the case when my oldest son Kai and my 12 year old niece Meg put on an impromptu Easter performance for us over the weekend with their version of the Cup Song.

Ummm hello - they did so NOT get their co-ordination from me.

I have been practicing though, to no avail. I just don't have it like these kids do and the only success I have had from my efforts is a lot of smashed to smithereens cups.

Clearly I need to work on my temper as well as my rhythm.

I am going to go all proud Aunt on you for a minute. Listen to our Megs voice - seriously she is 12!!!

Keep your eyes open for her in the future, she plays a mean guitar too and I am putting money on her being famous one day.