Leather Lusting | Life Love and Hiccups: Leather Lusting
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Leather Lusting

Pin It

Hello and happy Tuesday lovely people. 

If like me, you are harbouring a bit of a crush on all things leather lately, then I have a treat for you.

I have a whole flipping post dedicated 100% to all things leather.

Let's call it a leather love fest.

A leathery celebration. 

OK so just call it Sonia wasting time on yet another design crush.

What's a little leather lusting between friends huh?

As you will see I have clearly dedicated a little bit of time on the web lately to pinning some of my favourite leather finds. 

Sure I could have and should have been doing other things... like getting a head start on the spring cleaning, sorting out the linen cupboard and weeding the garden. 

Boring stuff.

Stab me in the eye kind of stuff.

Instead, I have been down the Pinterest rabbit hole getting all starry eyed and convincing myself I need a big leather armchair in my life.

Like an 'I will feed the family two minute noodles for a year so that I can afford that leather armchair' kind of need.

Oh the hide of me.

Sorry. VERY lame pun I know.

Just indulge me for today OK?!
  
Clockwise from top left:
Image source: Styled living room
Image source: Leather Mac case
Image source: Leather bedhead

 Clockwise from top left:
Image source: Leather daybed
Image source: Leather chair
Image source: Leather librarian bag
Image source: Living room

Clockwise from top left:
Image source: Leather biker jacket
Image source: Leather dining chair
Image source: leather cushion

image source

Are you the owner of a leather armchair?
What are you crushing on at the moment design wise?