Prickly Little Suckers | Life Love and Hiccups: Prickly Little Suckers
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Prickly Little Suckers

Pin It
I'm infatuated with cacti and succulents at the moment.

I'm also infatuated with marble and rose gold and shibori and leather and donuts and... I could go on and on because let's face it, I kind of get on these whims where I fall completely in love with a style, a colour, a theme, an anything and I flog it like a dead horse.

If you look at my back deck and the zillion and one little potted succulents and cacti, you would know from one glance that this obsession of mine is a pretty serious one.

I mean, come on... do you know how hard it is to kill these things?!

Like you practically have to smash them with a baseball bat to do a good job on them and even then they would grow a little shoot from the bottom and you are off again with a whole fresh new plant.

I thought it would be very fitting this gloomy Wednesday to share my love for these prickly little suckers with a host of images I have curated that are designed to inspire you to create your own little fool proof garden...

That is if you haven't already been possessed by this obsession yourself.

clockwise from top left: image sourceimage sourceimage sourceimage source

clockwise from top left: image source, image source, image source, image source
























































clockwise from top left: image source, image source, image source, image source






clockwise from top left: image source, image source, image source, image source